Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Amid the garden of desolation.

I didn't realize that finding a friend would mean sharing my meals. Sharing my water. I mean, we have enough dead lizard-thing meat to go around right now, but who knows how long that will last. The last one I killed, the meat lasted...how long? I don't know. I don't even know how long I've been here.

But I have to share it with Boyd. And my cactus water, too, even though the cacti are few and far between right now.

It seems we are entering a more deserted area of the desert. Wow, that was kind of redundant. Whatever.

We need to find something more to eat. I haven't been seeing that make snakes lately.

Oh well. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

 -- April Chase

1 comment:

  1. Of course, not a literal bridge.

    ...you starting to regret your new friend?

    ReplyDelete