Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Amidst the cracked earth and empty sky

What is happening? I read that last post. That...that happened to me. It happened just before I woke up here. Months ago. Last night.

Last night? How long have I been here? The dates all say February 8th, but that must have been a while ago. The date must be wrong. It can't be the same day.

The giant snake is moving. It's slithering. I can see the dunes, all the dunes that I walked past and over and around, they are slithering, they are moving. They are all part of the snake.

I'm going to follow it. I'm going to follow it back to the source.

Whoever this Mother of Snakes is, I'm going to find her.

And she's going to let me out of this place. Or else.

 -- April Chase

1 comment:

  1. You're walking on her scales. You're walking the path she's set down before you.

    I would feel sorry for you, if you hadn't given in. But you have. You are Hers now.

    ReplyDelete