Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Under the sycamore she sat and slept

Where am I? What...what the hell happened? My head is pounding and I just woke up to find myself...here.

I'm in a desert. A great sandy wasteland. And yet, right next to me, I found a laptop and a bottle of water.

This...this can't be real. This is some sort of dream. No. No, I'm really here.

Someone must have drugged me and dragged me out here. Left me to die from dehydration. Why? There are quicker ways to kill me. And why the laptop and water? It's enough to survive a few days out here. Can I find a freeway in that time? Is this some sort of sick game to see if I'll survive?

All the post titles seem to be preprogrammed into this blog. I didn't even know you could do that. Fucking strange. I guess they want me to chronicle my attempt to survive.

Well, fuck them. Fuck them, whoever they are. I am nobody's fucking puppet.

I'm going to survive and find them. And then I'm going to shove this laptop down their fucking throat.

-- April Chase

1 comment:

  1. Dying from dehydration is one of the cruelest deaths I can imagine. Someone really fucking doesn't like you.

    ReplyDelete