Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How quickly time goes past

Why are they lying about me? Yes, okay, I was a cheerleader. And yes, one of my friends was dating the quarterback and he threatened to spread rumors about her if they broke up. That...that was the truth, though I don't know how they knew that. And I did imagine killing him, but I didn't.

I mean, he was a bastard, but he didn't deserve to die.

I've seen a few more of those big lizard-things out here. I'm trying to avoid them. The last one nearly killed me, though I got a lot of meat off of it.

The one I just saw has turned in a different direction. Good.

Wait.

Why? I can smell me, I'm sure of it. I haven't taken a shower in weeks, probably.

So why is it going over there?

I'm going to follow it.

 -- April Chase

1 comment:

  1. How would they know the imaginations you've never told anyone before?

    ReplyDelete