Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And rejecting thought of damnation

Third snake I've killed and eaten. I'm managing to keep them down now. Funny, snakes are the only thing I've seen living here, but I've always read that deserts have a whole ecosystem. Shouldn't I be seeing other animals, too? Lizards and stuff?

Oh well. Snakes are crunchy.

Shit, sun's going down again. It seems like it just came up and hour ago. Time feels...weird. Like its going faster than it should. Which is stupid. I'm just hallucinating.

Going on my last drop of water. I'll last maybe three more days if I don't find anymore.

If I don't start drinking my own urine, that is.

Ha, found a cactus! Fuck drinking urine, I'm drinking some cactus water. I cut it open with my sharp rock. It tastes...weird. But it doesn't seem to be causing any hallucinations, so I'll take it.

And now I've found a stick. I'm sharpening it with my rock now. Making it into a pointy stick. Better for killing snakes.

See, you bastards? I'm surviving.

 -- April Chase

1 comment:

  1. A pointy stick. Yes, you are going to survive just fine against any predators you find out there. -insert heavy sarcasm here-

    ReplyDelete