Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Still she goes forward with drive

I'm not even going to dignify that last post with an answer. Wait, I will: of course, I didn't fucking kill my professor. Okay, he was a giant sleazeball, but I was failing anyway. I just dropped out. Made my father angry, but he could go fuck himself. I just got a crappy job and started saving money.

We haven't been seeing anymore snakes lately, so all we have is the dead giant lizard-thing meat and there isn't much of that left. If we don't find some more snakes or other giant lizard-things, we might have to start eating rocks. Or each other.

Oh, there's an option. The long pig. Fuck, that's never happening.

Even though Boyd can't talk, he's been trying to tell me something. Something about how he got here. He's been writing in the sand, but the wind always blows it away as soon as he starts writing. All I've been able to read so far is 'mother.' His mother left him here? Weird.

Well, whatever. We'll find a way out. No matter what.

 -- April Chase

1 comment:

  1. ............ew. Last time I heard someone refer to long pig, they were..

    You know what, I'm shutting up now.

    Your secrets are getting rather obvious, dear.

    ReplyDelete