Wednesday, February 8, 2012

But during her sleep she was swept

Running low on water. How did I drink so much? I should have conserved what I have.

Can I drink my own urine? Sounds disgusting, but I should be able to. I mean, if I run out of water, of course. Not before. And perhaps I can find some cacti around here or something. All I've seen so far are rocks and sand. I thought deserts had plants in them, too?

I'm thirsty, but I'm not going to drink. Drinking would be bad.

Don't stop, April. Keep walking. Just keep walking. You'll a drink after that dune right there. You'll stop and write an entry and then take a sweet sip of water.

God that sip was good. I won't take water for granted again. When I make it back, I'll drink a whole gallon. After I kill whoever did this to me.

 -- April Chase

1 comment:

  1. You missed a word, in that fourth little paragraph of yours. You clearly aren't doing all that well.

    ReplyDelete