Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waking, she found she was lost

What the hell was that last post? That never happened. I know that never happened. I mean, that stuff with my dad and mom was true, but I never poisoned him with rat poison. Thought about it, but never did. He's still alive.

Whoever's doing this is fucking me with. They left me here and now are telling lies about me. I'm going to find them and fuck them up.

Once I get out of here.

Once I find a way to get out of here.

oh god.

i'm lost.

it's just sand and dunes and desert and rocks everywhere i can't see anything else i can't find anywhere else just things godawful place

NO

No. I will not give in. I will not start typing lower-case like some sort of whiny loser. I will make it out of here.

I'm leaving this post here to remind me not to be like that anymore. Not to be whiny and stupid and give up.

Because I will never fucking give up. Ever. You hear me, bastards? Never.

 -- April Chase

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure it never happened? It seems awfully specific for something that didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete