Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And takes what she needs to survive

He was thinking about it. I know he was. He was looking at me like one of those cartoons where the Coyote sees the Roadrunner as a cooked chicken. He was thinking about eating me.

So I stabbed him. I had to. He would have killed me in my sleep. I didn't give him the chance. Bastard.

I didn't kill him because I wanted to eat him. That would be gross and disgusting. That would be wrong. I killed him because he was going to kill me.

But it would be wrong to just leave his body here, when I can use it to survive.

When I can solve my food problem.

I'm not...I'm not going to take much. Just what I need. Just what I need.

 -- April Chase

1 comment:

  1. Riiiiiiight. Who are you trying to convince, exactly? Because you sure as hell aren't convincing me. Lying, devious little murderer.

    ReplyDelete